Peer into the life of a law school graduate/wannabe entertainment lawyer.

Wednesday, March 10, 2004

Maybe I should use the Post Office from now on

OK, I've had it with FedEx and UPS. During the summer, I argued with UPS at least twice about not leaving a package at my doorstep. They claimed that my building was not safe enough. That's funny, especially considering that this is one of the safest neighborhoods on Long Island. What a joke.

With FedEx, the last three packages I received were deemed "undeliverable" because my address didn't exist. I find this funny as well, considering there is only one "apt 12" in the whole complex. There are 10 buildings in the complex, none of which have the same apartment numbers. FedEx is just pure lazy. I have to wait at least an extra day for packages to be delivered. And usually, I'm paying more in shipping for FedEx in order to receive my shipment in a timely manner. But that doesn't seem to be working.

So 2 days ago, I specifically told AT&T Wireless (I won't get started on them, but let's just say that they might have the worst customer service on the planet) to put MY BUILDING NUMBER on the package. I also gave them my home phone number to call if there are any questions. So what happens this morning? I get a phone call at 9:30 from FedEx saying that my address was incorrect and the package undeliverable. The FedEx rep had no record of my building number. And to make matters worse, they called my parents' house looking for me. I haven't been at that phone number in a year.

It shouldn't be this fucking difficult to receive a new cell phone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home