Peer into the life of a law school graduate/wannabe entertainment lawyer.

Wednesday, July 14, 2004

Checkin' my Geeeeeee-Maillllllll...

Well kids, Paralawyer has somehow been chosen to use Google's new free (albeit beta version) GMail. As if we really need another email account; Paralawyer currently uses 5 accounts on a daily basis -- 1 for personal shtuff, 1 for stuff that I will most likely consider to be Spam, 1 for my pimping service (sorry, not accepting new clients), 1 for music stuff (so unsigned bands can send me their press kits and actually think i'm going to listen to it...HA HA), and 1 for my girlfriends to write to.

Anyhee, the address is PARALAWYER@GMAIL.COM. Someone puh-leeze holla at Paralawyer so he can test out his new Procrastination Tool!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home