Peer into the life of a law school graduate/wannabe entertainment lawyer.

Sunday, February 20, 2005

Will You Marry Me (So I Can Receive Cool Gifts)?

Seriously. Is it really so wrong to marry a Beautiful Baby just so you can receive expensive gifts? I mean, I would never spend fiddy bucks on a pasta maker, but i need one. Lasagna just isn't the same when using boxed pasta.

Besides, destroying evidence is a little bit easier with a pasta maker. Her divorce lawyer will never be able to prove what I did. (Insert evil laugh.)

2 Comments:

Blogger Pepper said...

I don't think I'd marry for a pasta maker, but maybe for a really nice mixer.

10:41 AM

 
Blogger Paralawyer said...

Yes, of course! One of those $300 Kitchen Aid ones that all the Food Network peeps use. Those are dope.

3:19 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home